Festival Church is looking to hire an Online Lead Pastor to launch, manage and bring pastoral leadership to Festival Church Online, Festival Church’s online ministry.
Hours of Paid Work
Full time – 40 hours per week. 12 month fixed term contract initially.
£25,000 - £30,000
It is essential that applicants have:
- Ability to set up and compose talking head video sets (e.g. knowledge of camera systems, tripods, microphones, & lighting).
- Working knowledge and experience in post production video editing, with programs such as Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects (or similar).
- Experience in producing interactive web-based content and managing and promoting social media platforms.
- Creative flair, with a track record in producing engaging and visually stunning content.
- Leadership experience in a team environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
Additionally, the applicant must:
- Be a practising Christian (occupational requirement under Part 1 of schedule 9 to the Equality Act 2010).
- Demonstrate that they are able to contribute to the skills base of Festival's Central Team.
- Hold a university accredited qualification.
- Be willing to relocate within the UK.
- Be at a Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) level C2 proficiency in the English language.
It is desirable that applicants have church leadership experience and/or a Welsh language fluency.
Please note that you must meet all of the essential criteria to be shortlisted for interview.
For more information, and to receive an application pack, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Job advert published: 20/07/2020
Closing date: 03/08/2020